• Maintain and manage all stores documents and store related data
• Cross check the receiving areas invoices & quantities as per the POs
• Responsible for managing all activities of store including GRNs
• Dealing with vendors and different teams
• Physical verification of material issues
• Inventory Management and maintenance of reports
• 3-4 years working cxpcricncc in a similar capacity
• Ccrtificatc/Diploma in Store Management will be an added advantage
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge in administrative procedures
• Computer literacy
• Accommodated in closc proximity to Nugcgoda
If you are confident that you have what it takes to join our company, forward your resume to careers^’regalcalihre.co.uk mentioning the “designation” you are applying for on the subject line.
An attractive remuneration will be provided for successful candidates.
The Regal Calibre Group is a leading trader, manufacturer and exporter of high end fashion garments to leading markets in the EU & US. We are recognized for meticulous attention to detail, stringency, quality and customer satisfaction standards that has helfied retain world class buyers. Our company is looking for a dynamic, hardworking and ambitious individual for the following vacancy.
E-mail – email@example.com