With 140 years of Heritage and Trust, Browns is a leading conglomerate with a multi billion rupee turnover, conducting operations in seven key industry sectors.
Browns is a vibrant, fast expanding diversified entity working in a broad range of industries such as Power Generation, Home & Office Solutions, Agriculture & Plantation Support Services, Pharmaceuticals, Investments, Marine & Manufacturing and Healthcare.
We are currently in the process of recruiting the most competent candidates for the above mentioned position.
• Identify potential customers and promote sales in orderto achieve the desired sales targets.
• Plan, develop and implement marketing and promotion strategies for product portfolios.
• The ideal candidates should possessthe ability to negotiateand attract new customers
• Should possess GCE O/L, GCE A/L, Diploma or equivalent qualification in Sales/ Marketing from a recognized institute (Preliminary certificate in Marketing/ SLIM)
• Minimum 2 year experience in similar capacity.
• Knowledgeand experience in pen torch battery and distribution channel would be an added advantage
• Should possess a valid driving license and be willingto work long hours/travel extensively.
• ideal candidates should be hardworking and target orientated with a high level of interpersonal and PR skills and be a dynamicteam player.
If you are confident that you can meet the above requirements, please apply within 14 days of this advertisement with your complete CV including the names of two non-related referees. Also, indicate clearly the position applied for, on the top left hand corner of the envelop / in the subject line of the email.
Brown & Company PLC
34, SirMohamed Macan MarcarMw, Colombo 03 0112663000