Travel Bridge offers one-point access to all travel services to create a memorable itinerary and skilled consultants geared to troubleshoot and offer one-on-one training to help sell better. The Company offers travel agents a simplified contracting process with no overseas remittances, in addition to attractive commissions and competitive rates. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join us as a:
• G. C. E. Advanced Level Qualifications
• Computer literacy and Internet Savviness
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English & Sinhala
• Familiarity with the AMADEUS GDS system will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 1 years’experience in a sales support capacity will be beneficial
• Full or part qualification in marketing will be an added advantage
• Take responsibility for wholesale services of an online booking engine to the travel agent market
• Generate sales leads and visit clients to acquire new accounts, promote service and build mutual relationships with suppliers.
• Undertake and perform non sales functions to enhance value added services and smoother functioning of the division
If you are interested, write to us with your CV and the names and addresses of two non-related referees within seven days of this advertisement to email@example.com stating the position applied for on the subject line.
Expolanka Holdings PLC is a diversified conglomerate with interests in Freight & Logistics, Travel & Leisure, International Trading & Manufacturing and Investments & Services sectors. The Group has a global presence in over 20 countries and 45 cities with 60 subsidiaries and joint venture companies.