• Take overall responsibility to implement warranty schemes for all product categories within the company.
• Take overall responsibility to identify and signup vendors and service providers to support the fulfilment of the company’s warranty terms and conditions.
• Responsible for arranging and completing all associated paperwork, which documents the nature of the goods being brought in for warranty.
• Liaise with the customers to ensure optimal levels of service and customer satisfaction.
• Take overall responsibility to structure and manage the process of inbounding return goods and dispatch of rectified/replacement items within service timelines.
• Coordinate with internal departments and external Companies to ensure speedy settlement of warranty claims.
• Responsible in inspecting all returned goods and completing all related paper work.
• Manage deadlines, ability to negotiate and meet service timelines.
• Data entry on defective products received.
• Responsible for providing, updating, and maintaining reports needed for all internal requirements.
• Processing of invoices in a timely manner for Accounts Payable which include invoice, bill disputes, sorting, obtaining proper approvals, and recording information
• Minimum 2 years of experience in warranty services is compulsory, preferable in electronics field.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good numeric skills are required.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office packages.
• Good Customer Care skills
If you think you possess the required attributes to carry out the scope of work detailed above, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of this advertisement.
Please mention the position applied for in FULL CAPITALS in the subject header
Like us at www.facebook.com/CareersAtDialog