SecurMatic, is a Canadian Cyber Security Services Company, with a primary focus on Security Analytics and Threat Intelligence. We are in the process of setting up a Security Operation Center in Colombo and require dynamic, technically strong individuals who are analytical and have excellent communication skills.
SecurMatic welcome’s applicants without previous work experience in a Security Operations Center, but who are passionate about technology and cyber security. Training will be provided to the successful candidates.
Security Operations Centre Analyst
• Your responsibilities will include:
* Monitor network and information systems security alerts and notifications of potentially malicious activity
* Conduct impact assessments and determine the classification of detected events
* Identify, report, and investigate potential security incidents
* Coordinate escalations to appropriate support teams to ensure timely incident resolution
* Perform technical troubleshooting and security analysis of incidents
* Perform continuous vulnerability management scans (CVMS) of the infrastructure
* Analyze and report on the findings of the CVMS, determining existing security vulnerabilities and identifying false positives
* Assist in information security risk assessment activities
* Assist in security investigations, training and awareness exercises
* Experience with security and network devices, both physical and virtual technologies such as IDS, Firewalls, VPN
* Understanding of networking protocols and TCP/IP
* Knowledge of information systems hardening i.e. operating systems, network devices, and application security
* BSc (Hons)in Information Technology – Cyber Security desirable
* Knowledge of incident response methodologies such as NIST, SANS is an asset
A competitive compensation package will be provided based on skills and experience. Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 29th, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.