A Fulfilling Career with the Nation’s Insurance Provider….
Sri Lanka Insurance, the largest state – owned insurer in the country, is constantly looking to enhance and revolutionize its level of business. In its mission to expand and develop further, the company is currently on the lookout for knowledgeable and competent individuals to join their dynamic team. Sri Lanka Insurance invites applications for the following position.
Scope of the Work
• Engage, deploy, instruct and co-ordinate officers for such activities and implement the instructions of the Managing Director or Authorized Officer in carrying out such activities by visiting throughout the country.
• Liaise and co-ordinate with external, government and non-government bodies in relation to Security and Investigation matters and maintain a cordial relationship with such bodies.
• Giving leadership to Security and Investigation functions in its administration and other related affairs and maintain a proper co-ordination with the other Heads of SLIC Head Office & Branches.
• Take initiatives in probing frauds, misconducts, misappropriations and other similar irregularities and take preliminary steps in forwarding them for disciplinary action or other legal actions as per the instructions of the Managing Director or Authorized Officer.
• To supervise the Security & Investigation Departments in day to day activities.
• Liaise and co-ordinate with Top Management and report 011 all Security and Investigation functions.
Qualifications & Experience:
Professional Qualifications in the field of legal, security, management and administration obtained from a recognized Institution and over 20 years of experience in the Security and Investigation field.
A Degree in the field of Law, Management or Administration obtained from a recognized University / Institute with 15 years of post degree experience in the Security and Investigation field.
Retired Gazzetted Officer in the Police or Commissioned Officer of the Military (Sri Lanka Army), or similar position at Sri Lanka Air Force or Sri Lanka Navy who had five years experience in investigations.
• Knowledge in both official languages would be an added qualification.
• Applicants should posses good physical and mental fitness.
• Age: Below 65
• The selected candidate will be 011 fixed term contract basis.
If you believe you have what it takes to deliver exceptional result, send in your CV along with the names of two 11011 – related referees within 7 working days of this advertisement to the address given below, stating the post applied for 011 the top left corner of the envelop or e-mail it to email@example.com stating the post applied for 011 the subject line.
Chief Officer-Administration & Human Resources Sri Lanka Insurance, 21, Vauxhall Street, Colombo 02.
Company Registration Number: PB 289