Sumathi Group which originated in the 1940s has grown to become one of the most dynamic and diversified business conglomerates in Sri Lanka, with fourteen limited liability companies in the Group, representing IT, Healthcare, Restaurants, Security Services, Media, Commercial Printing, Sports, and Event Management.
LifeServ’ is clearly focused towards being the leading and the most progressive Import and distribution company in the country, specializing in cardio vascular interventional devices, diagnostic equipment and instruments, domestic health care products such as digital blood pressure monitors & gluco meters.
l/l/e are looking for an energetic person with in the age group of 20-25 who will be able to cope up with hard work schedules and be ready to work in any part of the country.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Responsible for achieving the annual and monthly budget for the assigned product range in the respective Region.
• Responsible for managing stocks at Pharmacies, Super Markets and shelf product availability, merchandizing and display.
• Build and manage good Relationships with the KOL’s (Key Opinion Leaders), in relation to the assigned product range in the Region.
• Ability to organize & conduct promotion campaigns and skills to build up good customer relationships.
Ideal Candidate should have
• At least 2 years experience in sales & marketing
• Full or part qualifications in marketing.
• A valid riding license.
• Good command of English Language (fluency in Sinhala and Tamil languages would be an added advantage)
The selected candidate is assured of an attractive remuneration package on par with industry
standards based on qualifications & experience.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with contact details of two non related referees within 7
days of this advertisement
Group General Manager (Human Resources) LifeServ’ (Pvt) Limited 491 Galle Road, Colombo 03 Tel – 0112352352