Hemas Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd & Hemas Surgicals & Diagnostics (Pvt) Ltd report an annual turnover of Rs.10 Bn and employs over 650 staff. Both organizations represent over 25 prestigious Multi-National Pharmaceutical, Surgical and Diagnostic manufacturing Companies and also import and market a range of pharmaceutical, surgical and diagnostic products. We have one of the finest distribution systems in the country and use IT extensively. Principal Agency operation is an important and an intrinsic part of our organization. Expansion and diversification of our business has resulted in an openings for dynamic and energetic individuals to join the HEMAS team to play the role of;
• Responsible to promote Agency products amongst medical professionals.
• Achievement of product growth and targets through scientific promotions and medical detailing
• Work strategically to increase awareness and usage of Agency products Job Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Science/Management or CIM/SLIM qualification (or similar qualifications).And also Qualified pharmacists are encouraged to apply for this position.
• The ideal candidate should be around 20-35 years of age
• Excellent communication & Attentive skills in English language is mandatory
• Possession of valid driving license and willingness to work any part of the island
• Possessing previous experience in cardiac and/or Diabetology related products will be an added advantage.
• Candidates who resides at Kandy & North Central area are encourage to apply.
In addition to an excellent working environment, the remuneration package on offer will be commensurate with
the position and would include attractive perquisites. Please apply with your complete CV and contact details of
two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to;
Head of Human Resources,
Hemas Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd,
439, Galle Road, Colombo 3.
Online applications preferred on: www.hemashealthcare.com