Hayleys Group is ranked amongst Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with a strong presence in global markets and manufacturing, agriculture, transportation and logistics, consumer, power and energy, investments and services as well as in leisure and aviation. You may visit www.hayleys.com for more information.
Hayleys Advantis Group, the Transportation and Logistics arm of Hayleys PLC with over 50 years of industry presence is a pioneer in providing Integrated Logistics Solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders and the largest Air Express Freight Company. Today ADV is fast becoming the undisputed leader in Sri Lanka’s transportation industry providing Third Party Logistics (3PL), Inland Logistics, Marine Services and Terminal & Engineering operations.
Logistics International Ltd (LIL), a member of Hayleys Advantis Group operates one of Sri Lanka’s best container depots and provides a range of logistics related products and services.
If you are looking forward to being a part of a progressive team that drives business, we would like to hear from
Trainee Executive – Operations Job Accountabilities
• Monitor and check orders prior to release and update movements in the yard systems.
• Inspect and measure damages on containers against standards.
• Conduct post repair inspections of containers.
• Coordinate and assist in fumigation activities of containers.
• Maintain rapport with customers and ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
• Maintain all documentation in an orderly manner.
• 3 passes at the G.C.E A/L examination
• Successful completion of the G.C.E. O/L examination with 6 Credit passes including Mathematics and English
• We seek a dynamic individual with a positive attitude and good inter-personal skills
• Below 25 years of age
• School leavers are encouraged to apply
You will be required to work in the night on roster basis as required.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply within 10 days of this advertisement by email to email@example.com indicating the position applied for and the company name on the subject line of the email or by post (stating the position you are applying for on the upper left corner of the envelope) to the General Manager – Human Resources, Hayleys Advantis Limited, Thurburn Wing, 400, Deans Road, Colombo 10.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The World Of
A World of Opportunity Havlevs