The Timex and Fergasam Group (T & FG) is a leading manufacturer and exporter of high end fashion garments to leading markets in the EU and US.
T & FG is noted for meticulous attention to detail, stringent quality and customer satisfaction standards that have helped retain world class buyers such as Next, Nine West, New York & Co, ESPRIT, La Senza, Elie Tahari and Calvin Klein among many others.
We invite individuals with sound intellect, profound inspiration and innovative flair to join us and take on the world of fashion.
• Degree or equivalent qualification in Supply Chain Management
• Plan, develop, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the personnel, operations and budget of the organization’s supply chain
• Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports
• Collaborate with staff, other departments, senior management, and decision makers to share information, problem solve, and to clarify management objectives
• Develop and / or participate in the development of the supply chain strategy for the organization
The Salary for the position is attractive and well above industry standards. We encourage ail our candidates to email their CVs to us, as email correspondence will be our top priority. However, if you choose to post your resume, kindly indicate the position you are applying for on the top left corner of the envelope and send it to the following address: j iME^
Deputy General Manager of Human Resources Timex Garments (Pvt) Ltd
No. 455/1, Bauddhaloka Mawatha Colombo—08. Tel: 472 8240
Email us: Opportunityes@timexsl.com