Join a well established web design, search engine optimization and
software development company
• Responsibility for hands on interaction within social media presences.
• Respond and react to changes within social networks – functionality, etiquette, reporting etc
• Set up and monitor social media and website analytics tools; generate analytics reports.
• Utilize great web etiquette skills to ensure you deliver the right message online
• Interactive, marketing or PR agency experience required
• Be engaged in the social media space in a professional capacity.
• Passionate about staying on top of trends in social media and interactive technology
• Experience with website optimization techniques a plus
• Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of settings
• Solid writing skills
• Leadership skills
* Monday to Friday / Working Hours: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
* Salary: 50K-60K
If you posses the required attributes and are competent in carrying out the scope of work, please submit your resume in a word format to
along with your salary expectation.