This position is responsible for the overall co-ordination and timely operations of all shipments for project cargo customers of Damco by delivering quality service to them through cost efficient and timely solutions with a focus on retaining existing business as well as future volumes.
• Be a part of a one of the largest Multinational Logistics company
• Ability to work closely with Senior Commercial colleagues
• Excellent working culture with learning opportunities
• Developing strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Client Management
• Career growth opportunity
• Ensure customer satisfaction with second to none level of service (no Complaints / svc failures)
• Flawless shipment execution with our vendor partners including obtaining regulatory/statutory approvals, coordinating customs clearance, deliveries, & other value add services as per customer scope.
• Coordinate with the operations team to ensure system updates are done on time and all the invoices should be generated within 24hrs of shipment arrival/delivery
• Work with commercial team to ensure compelling value propositions are sold to customers and business is won ensuring a healthy pipeline of future business
• Work with the commercial team to manage the local accounts receivables for your customers
• Should have good understanding of the project cargo business including relations with Govt. Authorities such as Water Board, Electricity Board, Telecom Ministry, etc. and freight carriers
• Should be aware of the incoterms of logistics in order to be able to handle clearing agents effectively.
• Live the DAMCO values/mission/vision
We are looking for
•Bachelor’s degree/Professional qualifications – SLIM, CIM etc or equivalent in business or related field
• Minimum 2 years of experience from the relevant background or in Customer Service Function
• Prior experience of handling project cargo operations will be preferred.
• The position requires excellent English in written and verbal communication skills
• Passionate to serve customers with a mindset to go the extra mile
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Execution and commercial Mindset with a flair for problem solving
• Analytical and organized with the ability to focus on details
• Must possess excellent stakeholder management skills to manage multiple projects & parties together
• Strong Networking and Negotiation skills
Please click here to Apply Online