The primary objective of this post is to provide administrative support to Directors. The Ideal Candidates Should be:
• A Male (Between 30 and 45 years of age)
• 2-5 years of experience in a similar position
• Professional qualification in Secretarial Practices
• Excellent command in written and spoken English
• Computer literacy – MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email
• Good PR skills and a flair for public relations
• Team player with a friendly disposition
We invite individuals to join us and take on the fashion industry as Audit Trainees to the NOLIMIT outlets. The candidate will be eligible to obtain ICASL articles while working with us.
The Ideal Candidates Should be
• Passed executive level or more of CA Sri-Lanka Examination/previously CAB-I or II etc.
• Analytical Skills
• Ability to manage work with minimal supervision
• Good communication and writing skills in English
Selected candidates would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with the industry standards
Please forward your resume with the contact details of two non-related referees, quoting the position applied for on the left hand corner of the envelop within 7 days of this advertisement to
The Manager – Human Resources,
NOLIMIT, No.18, Kawdana Road, Dehiwala or apply to email@example.com We will correspond only with the candidates shortlisted for interview. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Sri Lanka’s biggest fashion chain