Key Duties & Responsibilities :
• Processing a high volume of product orders.
• Processing invoices for all sales transactions
• Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
• Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
• Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
• Taking phone calls from customers.
• Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
• Processing staff timesheets.
• Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
• Minimum 1 year experience in the relevant field.
• Strong communication skills.
• Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
• Must be detail oriented.
We are looking for dynamic result oriented and self motivated individuals for immediate appoitments.
An attractive remuneration package and other benefits will be
offered to the selected candidate
Those who are interested, please forward your detailed CV to COntact@teastarceylon.com within 10 days of this advertisement.