Offers career opportunities for Sri Lankan Operations
MCB Bank Ltd is a well established foreign bank that operates in Sri Lanka over two decades & MCB Pakistan is a recipient of prestigious Euromoney Award as the “Best Bank in Asia”. MCB Bank has also been declared as the “Best Bank in Pakistan” and received the Asiamoney Award for four years and Euromoney Award for nine years.
MCB Sri Lankan Operations is looking to fill the under mentioned positions, by dynamic and career oriented individuals who have the initiative and flair to perform in a challenging environment.
• Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization.
• Risk assessment which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
• Risk evaluation which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the Bank, such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors.
• Establishing and quantifying the Bank’s’risk appetite’.
• Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences,
• Conducting review of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors and regulator, providing support, training staff to build risk awareness within the Bank.
• Overall management of Integrated Risk Management function
• A degree from a recognized university or equivalent professional qualification with 08 years of post qualifying experience in a reputed Bank with exposure to risk management.
• AIB / Diploma in Bank Management or relevent professional qualification with minimum 12 years of experience in a reputed Bank with exposure to risk management.
• Extensive practical knowledge and experience of loss forecasting methodologies and development and application of credit risk scorecard techniques.
• Membership of Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) or professional Risk Managers International Association (PRIMA) will be an added advantage.
Age below 45 years
The successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration packages which will commensurate with qualifications & experience.
Applicants may send their resume, including two non-related referees on or before 22nd March 2015, with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelope to reach the following address ore-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Ik
Department Head – Human Resources
MCB Bank Ltd
No. 08, York Arcade Building, Leyden Bastian Road, Colombo 01.
When sending the application please ensure that it is sent only by one method of delivery. Only candidates who meet the requirement criteria should apply. Short listed candidates will only be notified.