With over 250 software engineers in Sri Lanka, Cambio Software Engineering is a subsidiary of ibio Healthcare Systems AB based in Stockholm, Sweden, day with over 400 employees in five locations worldwide, Cambio is an e-healthcare company providing smart, reliable and user-friendly healthcare solutions. We have been in operation since 1993 with over 100,000 active users and are the market leaders for
Enterprise Healthcare solutions in Sweden, Denmark, Greenland and the UK.
EXPLORE NEW TERRITORY WITH LIFE SAVERS
As a Project Manager/Senior Team Lead at Cambio, you will be responsible for
managing a team of software engineering professionals to design and build a high
quality mission critical enterprise healthcare solutions for Sweden, Denmark and the UK.
You will be an active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle to ensure that all
business requirements are met, tested and implemented successfully on time.
• Manage teams effectively through software development process of a high quality complex healthcare product suite
• Work with product management to design and drive product roadmap
• Oversee the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution and completion of responsible projects
• Formulate scope, goals and deliverables for responsible projects
• Proactively manage changes in software releases, assess and mitigate risks and plan for evolutionary paths
• Closely monitor and report the progress of software releases
• Provide direction and support to team members
• Communicate team responsibilities, goals, project status and resource needs to senior management and resource owners
• Understand our customers and ensure the project deliverables are on time, within budget and required level of quality
• Build effective relationships and work well with multi-disciplinary teams located in SL, Sweden, UK, Denmark with an open and flexible outlook
Your Profile (Skills & Experience)
• Minimum 6 years of experience in leading multidisciplinary teams through software development process to deliver enterprise applications/complex business solutions effectively
• Significant experience in software project management using Agile based methodologies
• Possess solid understanding of business practices and processes
• Prior experience in design and development using Java and JEE technologies will be an added advantage
• Strong conceptual and practical experience in enterprise design and the ability to demonstrate the solution using suitable tools (e.g. UML)
• Prompt initiator, Strong analytical and problem solver, Effective decision maker and Excellent communicator in English
• Assertive flexible leader possessing the capability in constructing and maintaining excellent relationship with diverse personalities cooperatively and effectively
• A degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
Cambio Software Engineering
A subsidiary of Cambio Healthcare Systems
At Cambio Software Engineering, you will transform yourself into a whole new level. That transformation will come from our highly energized, demanding and international work culture that will develop your personality, leadership skills as well as professional software engineering ability.
You will be part of the team that designs and develops highly scalable and mission critical healthcare solutions using state-of-the-art technologies. We adhere to DevOps orientation together with Scrum methodology and Continuous Delivery to design, build, test, and deliver solutions.
You will work in a cross-functional team comprising of talented and highly capable engineers. You will have the opportunity to adhere to industry best practices such as Continuous Integration followed by Software Configuration Management best practices which enables scrum teams to work collaboratively and efficiently. The well-defined Quality Assurance techniques including automated functional testing also facilitate our software development process.
If you want to work in a challenging & fun work environment with opportunities for career development and enjoy quality of life through work-life balance, then Cambio is the place to be!
E-mail your CV to email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject header of the e-mail.