EFutures Private Limited is a leading provider of software and web solutions in Sri Lanka.
We are currently expanding our operations in the local & international market and are on the lookout for
the following individuals to fill the vacancies available in our company immediately.
• Do you have what it takes to work with Silicon Valley startups?
• EFutures is a rapidly growing software solution provider with clients in both foreign and local markets. We at EFutures are on the lookout for quality talent to join our growing team.
• If you are a young and dynamic achiever who has an interest in innovation and technology, we are looking for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage day today client interactions
• Manage client Expectations
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with client personal that foster client retention
• Communicate effectively with clients to identify their needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
• Coordinate the project’sday to day activities
• Coordinate activities of the project team by liaising with all stakeholders of the project
• Ensure that all key project document are provided on time, and stored in an electronic database, or otherwise, as instructed by the company
• Ensure that the project is complate within the estimated budget, and implement cost control on a day-to-day basis
• Establish project monitoring and reporting
• Ensure that project records are accuratte and up to date
• Participate in client meeting and follow up on client requirments
• Delivery engaging infomative, and well-organized presentations to clients
• Resolves and/or escalate issues in a timely fashionldentifies opportunities for improvements and make constructive suggestions for change within the development process
In Addition :
• Holder of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (IT is preferred).
• 04 years Experience in Project Management in a Software Development Company, fu |
• The candidate should possess an amicable personality, as well —k 1 / as leadership and interpersonal skills I ^HP] ?M
• The candidate should possess excellent presentation skills to ^t? 5K J demonstrate both technical and business cases to clients
*The candidate should possess excellent communication and documentation skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
*The candidate should have an affinity fo new challenges and engage in travel within Sri Lanka and abroad at short notice
If you satisfy the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org