The GUILD offers a wide range of well-designed luxury furniture and accessories at an affordable price. Exceptional designs and contemporary forms to support modern lifestyles giving the flexibility to customize products according to personal preference is the focus of our business. We are currently seeking an efficient and extremely driven person who is able to coordinate furniture orders and customer deliveries.
• Monitor all open orders from placement to delivery
• Keep track of order due dates and coordinate orders for customers
• Perform quality assurance on all items from order placement to delivery and communicate any issues/concerns to the supplier and get them rectified
• Maintain thorough communication with all customers to provide accurate designs to the suppliers with the correct wood type, size, shape, color etc
• Report to the Management on a daily basis on the order status per customer along with any outstanding issues with production and delivery
• 3-5 year experience with luxury retail/furniture experience is a plus
• Energetic, highly motivated and very detail oriented
• Excellent communication and people skills are required
• Good command in English
• Basic computer knowledge
Attractive salary package! If interested, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0777 306 166.