• A cheerful bright person is required to join our friendly team.
• Effective communication and negotiation skills.
• Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
• Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
• Conducts job interviews for the job positions .
• Ensure vacancies are closed as per the quarterly targets set.
• The candidate should be able to handle correspondence independently.
• Ability to manage business correspondence with minimum supervision.
Your responsibilities will be
The ideal candidate should posses minimum 3 years experience in the similar capacity. Client focused with excellent customer service, Must be able to work flexible and extended hours, Should be young energetic with excellent interpersonal skills and a pleasing personality along with a good working attitude.
Negotiable and in par with industry standards to commensurate with the experience and qualifications.
If you meet the above requirements and welcome the challenge of working in a group of companies, please apply immediately with comprehensive CV via email to;
UNIRICH TRAVELLES & TOURS #483, Galle Road, Colombo 03. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org CC: email@example.com