Job Vacancy Human Resources and Administrations Officer
A Retail Store is seeking a Human Resources/ Administration Officer who can develop effective relationships with line managers and provide a professional HR service to the business. The above career opportunity has arisen due to our organizational growth and ongoing expansion.
Duties & Responsibilities
To lead and meet All HR/ Administrations functions in the process of linking the performance & roles of each and every job towards the Corporate Strategy along with the succession of employees’ personal goals in order to achieve the Organizational desired objectives.
• Professional Qualification in HRM or any other equivalent qualification.
• 5-10 years’ experience in HR and Administration field
• Retired personnel can be applied
• To be fully conversant with all aspects of Shop & Office/ Industrial laws and the modern HR Strategies and administration
• Knowledge and skills in all aspects of HR Management such as Manpower planning, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, Performance Management, Compensation Management & Handling grievances
• Excellent command in English both oral and written
• Computer literacy in handling MS Office packages, Internet & email
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role please send us your CV with 2 nonrelated referees by post or email indication the post applied for on the subject line of the email or envelope to:
Group Human Resources Manager,
289, Galle Road,