Accenture Lanka (Pvt)Ltd.
• Master File updating, Finalization of employee confirmations. Data input for Payroll processing, System updates for Exit process, Leave, Transfer, Performance management and other assigned activities for all the units under client.
• Liaising with relevant plant client HR personnel for obtaining information and execution of duties according to agreed Service Levels.
• Possess a minimum qualification of Diploma level in HRM or Management
• Should have a minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience in handling payroll.
• Attention to detail, accuracy, confidentiality, integrity are key prerequisites.
• You should have basic Excel knowledge and be a team player with the ability deliver to deadlines with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates can email their CV’s to email@example.com or ayanthi.wijesekara(S)accenture.com
within 7 days of this notice being posted. Please mention “HR Operations Associate” as the subject of the email.
01996-201* Aocerftjre All Hig-t