• Effectively handle all General office Administration d ensure a smooth workflow.
• Provide payroll information to the monthly Payrol
• Managing leaves and attendance process.
• Maintaining HRIS System and documents related to
• Assist in planning and executing various HR
Required Qualifications & Skills
• A bachelor’s Degree in the field of HRM or professional qualification in HRM from a recognized institute.
• Minimum 2 years’experience in similar capacity.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the capability of multitasking.
• Sound knowledge in HRIS System and Microsoft office package.
• Knowledge about hSenid HRIS system will be an added advantage.
• Age below 30.
The selected candidate is assured of an attractive remuneration package on par with industry standards based on qualifications & experience.
Interested candidates may send a detailed curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the post applied for in the subject of the email with contact details of two non related referees within 7 days of this advertisement.
Manager (Human Resources & Administration)
Sumathi Holdings 491, Galle Road, Colombo 03 E- mail: careers @sumathi.lk