With over 25 hotels and resorts under the brands Heritance, Adaaran, and Aitken Spence Hotels & Resorts – Aitken Spence Hotels has presence in Sri Lanka, the Maldives, Oman and India. We require the services of a result oriented and highly motivated individual to be a part of our team in the following capacity.
The ideal candidate should possess a Degree or Professional Qualification in Human Resource Management from a recognized university or institute. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in handling HR functions is essential. An excellent command of English (verbal and written), computer literacy, strong interpersonal and communication skills are key competencies sought. Candidates between 25 – 30 years of age are preferred. Maldivian nationals are required.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Attending to daily HR functions
• Facilitating the recruitment and selection process
• Providing administrative support to the department
• Maintaining records of staff leave and renewal of work permits
• Maintaining relevant documents with a high level of accuracy
• Coordinating new employee orientations and staff accommodation
• Designing the e-Newsletter on a monthly basis
• Assisting management in conducting surveys
Apply via Topjobs, email your curriculum vitae to email@example.com, or post your CV to: Director/Chief Human Resource Officer, Aitken Spence Group Ltd., 315 Vauxhall Street, Colombo 2, together with the names of three non-related referees and a passport size colour photograph of yourself. Indicate the position and sector applied for, on the top left corner of the envelope or on the subject line of the email when sending your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.