Our client is an established Buying Office for UK market in apparel, with its office in Nugegoda.
You must be a self-driven person with the ability to perform day-to-day HR functions of an office environment including:
• Providing support to managers and employees to develop the skills and capabilities
• Monitoring employee performance & development
• Coordinating staff recruitment and selection process in a timely organized manner.
• Providing necessary information and assistance to managers, employees on human resource and work related issues.
• Manage EPF, ETF and payroll related information and queries
• Maintaining confidential employee records
• Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. HR-related qualification preferred.
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred
• Excellent communications skills in English
• Good spreadsheet and word-processing knowledge
Confident that you have what it takes? Then forward your CV to email@example.com