Listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange since 1983, Aitken Spence PLC is a diversified conglomerate with over 18 sectors spanning operations in South Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Leading in strategic growth businesses, the Company is a signatoiy to the United Nations’ Global Compact and possesses a credible record of working with global leaders in the sectors it operates in. We require the services of a dynamic and highly motivated individual to be part of our team in the following capacity.
The ideal candidate should possess the GCE (A/L) qualification with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity. Fluency in English, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette, high level of confidentiality, computer literacy, outgoing personality and ability to work within a team are key competencies sought.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Welcoming, assisting and directing visitors/customers to the relevant departments/persons accordingly
• Handling visitor and telephone inquiries, and provide necessary information
• Handling customer complaints and act accordingly
• Ensuring that all visitors are screened and permitted to enter each respective floor
• Updating the workbook and the GRE desk
• Updating the system with contact details
• Maintaining proper standards in visitor areas
Apply via email by attaching your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post your CV to: Director/Chief Human Resource Officer, Aitken Spence Group Ltd., 315 Vauxhall Street, Colombo 2, together with the names of three non-related referees and a passport size colour photograph of yourself within 07 days of this advertisement. Indicate the position and sector applied for, on the top left corner of the envelope or on the subject line of the email when sending your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.