Can You Maintain Our High Standards?
American Premium is presently the market leader for purified bottled drinking-water in Sri Lanka, with over 65% market share against a handful of competitors in the 5-gallon/dispenser operation. Established in 1995, it has spread its reach Island-wide in Sri Lanka, while also having ventured into the Indian market (Chennai). Having pioneered in the bottled water industry, American Group has also diversified into Packaging, Logistics & Supply Chain, IT, Investments and Agricultural sectors through its subsidiaries, with staff strength of over 1,000.
Due to rapid expansion, an opportunity has now arisen for a Group Human Resources Manager for immediate employment. The ideal candidate should be dynamic, highly motivated, and results oriented with exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Developing and implementing HR strategies, policies and procedures in order to ensure recruitment, retention, motivation and performance of staff at all levels, thereby supporting current and future business objectives
• Should be able to contribute at a strategic level towards the overall industry
• Manage daily HR services including staff recruitment, training and development. Performance appraisal and industrial relations
• Assist in development and evaluation of reports, decision and results of all HR-related operational matters
• Developing, implementing and monitoring training programs, including on-boarding processes, across the organization
• Ensure overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Human Resource Department
• Handle inquiries and preliminary investigations relating to disciplinary matters
• Be responsible for overall staff welfare and recreation
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized university or equivalent is mandatory
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in all aspects of HRM and IR, of which at least 5 years in a strategic leadership level, ideally in FMCG sector
• Professional qualifications in HRM, Organizational Development, Psychology, Development Studies or equivalent will be an added advantage
• Knowledge and skills in Manpower Planning and Recruitment, Training and Development procedures. Performance Appraisal Systems and Disciplinary Procedures
• Ability to make sound decisions and implement organizational change at leadership level
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire confidence in all stakeholders
• Excellent written and spoken skills in Sinhala, English. Knowledge in Tamil would be a distinct advantage
• Computer literate with good report writing skills & ability to analyse, capture and present information effectively
The selected candidate is assured of a promising career path with an attractive package
Please email or forward your complete resume with contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within 7 days of this notice indicating the post on the left hand corner of the envelope.
American Premium Water Systems (Pvt) Ltd Level – 06 #281, R. A. De Mel Mawatha Colombo – 03, Sri Lanka Jobs@americanwater.lk