Post of Executive / Student Affairs and Administration
Sri Lanka Institute of Information technology is the largest degree awarding institute in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering and Business Management recognized by the University Grant Commission.
Its subsidiary, SUIT Computing (Pvt.) Ltd. is looking for an energetic and enterprising individual with leadership skills to join our team as Executive / Student Affairs and Administration.
• Manage and maintain student enrolment process, documentation, examinations and records.
• Handles questions and provide consultation services to potential students / current students.
• Support to build management strategies for SUIT Computing Academic and Professional Programs.
• Manage and maintain career guidance seminars, and assist students in acquiring work placements and internships.
• Attend to student enquires and counseling of students when required.
• Attend to Administration matters related to Student Affairs.
Key Skills and Qualities:
• Strong communication skills both oral and written in English and Sinhalese with knowledge in Tamil being an added advantage.
• Degree preferably in Administration or related field and/or professional qualification.
• Previous working experience in an educational institute in a similar post will be highly advantageous.
• Below 30 years of age.
• Ability to deal with different clients / customers.
• Self development and learning.
• Confident, well-spoken, self-starter, disciplined, and detail orientated.
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Salary: An attractive remuneration will be offered depending on qualifications and experience
Applicants are requested to send in their detailed Curriculum Vitae along with a covering letter and recent passport size photograph to varuni.gCftsliit.lk on or before 20th January, 2010.
Address : Head / Administration
SUIT Computing 13*- Floor. BoC Merchant Towers, 28. St. Michaels Road. Colombo 3.
T.P. : +94(0)11 7543 600