Siyapatha Finance PLC is a rapidly growing finance company which operates as the largest fully owned subsidiary of Sampath Bank PLC. The Company through its extensive channel network caters to a number of diversified market segments via the product portfolio of Finance Leasing, Hire Purchase, Factoring, Gold Financing and Fixed Deposit mobilization.
Siyapatha Siyapatha Finance PLC wishes to announce the above job opening which exists in the Risk & Compliance Department located at its Head Office. Job Profile:
To assist Head of Risk and Compliance in managing the Risk aspects of the Company in line with the laid down procedure, laws, rules and regulations.
• Evaluation of Proposals in respect of Credit Risk.
• Liaising with branches and other departments in relation to Risk Matters, obtaining information in relation to Operational Risk and preparing Risk Indicator Reports.
• Preparing Risk Analysis Reports and presentation with high level of accuracy for the top management.
• Carry out process analysis to ensure compliance with internal controls laid down and to identify improvements required.
• Assist in implementing Risk and Compliance policies and procedures and ensure that company risk policies and instructions are being followed. Experience and Qualifications:
• A degree in Business Administration/ Finance/Commerce/Mathematics or Equivalent from a recognized University.
• At least 2-3 years working experience in Banking Institute, Finance Company, Legal Firms or Audit Firms.
• Good report writing and analytical skills.
• Good Knowledge of Laws and Regulations Governing Non-Banking Financial Institutions.
• Functional knowledge in working with Central Bank of Sri Lanka, Securities and Exchange Commission, Department of Inland Revenue and Colombo Stock Exchange will be an added advantage.
Remuneration package is negotiable and would be in line with the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
Executive – Risk Management
Company Registration No. PB 917
Please visit the http://direct-apply.com/Job.aspx?ID=10122 link and forward your application wit comprehensive resume with names of three non-related referees within 10 days of this advertisement. The comp reserves the right to communicate with the short listed applicants o
Head of Human Resources, Siyapatha Finance P No 46/12, Nawam Mawatha, Colombo 02. Tel: 0117605605 Fax: 01176056