McLarens Holdings is a leading, and well established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. Our business interests have touched and excelled the areas of shipping, bunkering, logistics & bunkering, trading & brand representation, hotels & hospitality management production and property development.
In further streamlining and strengthening the internal processes and identifying business risk, we seek young. Innovative individuals to join our Group Compliance & Risk Management Division as Executive – Group Compliance & Risk Management.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, who is willing to be developed in the corporate world. He / She will be performing compliance & risk reviews, reporting, process improvements and will assist the Head of Group Compliance & Risk Management in preparation of management information reports.
Qualifications and experience:
• Partly qualified in ICASL/ CIMA/ACCA/CMA.
• 2-3 years experience in a similar job role.
• Strong analytical skills ,carryout risk assessments as per the respective business needs.
• Ability to work with the respective businesses and streamline business processes.
• Working under pressure with deadlines.
• Strong verbal & written communication.
• Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
McLarens Holdings is an approved organization for Certificate & Strategic level training requirement of CASri Lanka.
An attractive remuneration package along with industry fringe benefits and excellent career opportunities await the right candidate.
Please mail /email your CM within 7 days of
this advertisement to: General Manager – Human Resources
McLarens Holdings Ltd 284, Vauxhall Street Colombo 2 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.mclarensgroup.lk