Siyapatha Finance PLC is a rapidly growing finance company which operates as the largest fully owned subsidiary of Sampath Bank PLC. The Company through its extensive channel network caters to a number of diversified market segments via the product portfolio of Finance Leasing, Hire Purchase, Factoring, Gold Financing and Fixed Deposit mobilization.
Siyapatha Finance PLC wishes to announce the above job opening which exists in the Risk & Compliance Department located at its Head Office. Job Profile:
Responsible for measuring, analyzing, monitoring and identifying risk as it pertains to Company’s business environment through the carrying out of sensitivity, simulation stress testing, scenario analyses and optimization modeling processes.
• Collect, evaluate, and maintain data related to risk management.
• Conducting statistical analyses through building risk models to evaluate risk, using statistical software tools.
• Conducting research to assess the severity of risk in terms of Credit, Market & Operations
• Presenting ideas via reports and presentations, highlighting findings.
• Conduct special studies/projects and their deliverables as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
• A degree in Business Administration/ Finance/Commerce/Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized University or full Professional qualification in CIMA/ACCA.
• Part qualification in CFA will be an added advantage.
• At least 1-2 years working experience in financial services industry.
• Good report writing and analytical skills.
• Good Knowledge of laws and Regulations Governing Non-Banking Finandal Institutions will be an added advantage.
• Functional knowledge in working with the Central Bank of Sri Lanka, Securities & Exchange Commission, Department of Inland Revenue or Colombo Stock Exchange will be an added advantage.
Remuneration package is negotiable and would be in line with the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
Executive – Corporate Risk
Please visit the http://direct-apply.com/Job.aspx?ID=10123 link and forward your application with a comprehensive resume with names of three non-related referees within 10 days of this advertisement. The company reserves the right to communicate with the short listed applicants only.
Head of Human Resources, Siyapatha Finance PLC No 46/12, Nawam Mawatha, Colombo 02. Tel: 0117605605 Fax: 0117605606
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Company Registration No. PB 917 PQ