The primary job role mainly encompasses with data analysis to improve the end-to-end commercial operation to increase efficiency, cost optimization and profitability improvement. You will be monitoring and coordinating entire direct export operation and Import operation while working with all external and internal parties. Also, this role will carry a part on developing internal/external information sources for business analysis needs.
• Analyze data to identify areas which needs to be improved and design solutions accordingly
• Use of statistical methods to provide insight into business performance
• Plan and coordinate all activities of commercial operation to optimization initiatives and projects
• Monitor commercial/logistic performance via KPI Dashboard, investigate variances, root cause analysis and implement preventive measures
• Collaborate with IT department to implement effective automation projects
You should be a fully qualified in bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Science, Supply Chain. You should be IT literate, possess task prioritization and time management capabilities, excellent communication skills, good inter-personal skills and must be able to deal with multi-disciplinary internal and external teams. You should also be proactive, assertive and self- driven with the ability to work in pressurized situations. Working experience in MS Office and advance Excel is a must.
Please send your CV to email@example.com stating the post as the heading or mail the hard copy of your CV to the address mentioned below with the post applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelope within 1 week from the published date of this advertisement
General Manager – HR Teejay Lanka PLC
D8-D14 Seethawaka Industrial Zone Avissawella