Alpha Industries, formed in 1963, is the manufacturing business of the FINCO Group.
Alpha Industries is the market leader in the manufacture of Security Equipment including Vault Doors, Safe Deposit Locker units and a comprehensive range of Safes. Alpha is also the leader in the supply of office furniture and interior fit-outs for corporate offices and leisure/hotel industry manufacturing a full range of innovatively designed wood based office furniture in addition to a range of light metal and hospital furniture Alpha’s latest addition to the market is contemporary and fashionable home furniture
We are looking for a dynamic energetic and a committed team player with high degree of initiative, interpersonal skills, leadership qualities and positive attitudeto our ITTeam.
Qualification. Experience & Abilities:
• Minimum of 2 year han ds on ex peri en ce in ERP systems.
• Education up to GCE A./L’s.
• Good communication skills.
• Typi n g sp eed, accu ra cy an d tru st w ort hy wit h an eye f o r det ail a re requ is ites.
• Very good knowledge in MS Office Packages specially MS Excel.
• Age shouId be below 30 years.
• Experience and certifications in IT systems and applications, Active involvement in ERP Implementations would be added advantages.
An attractive remuneration package together with excellent prospects for career advancement awaits the successful candidate.
Please forward your completed applications stating two non related referees to the address below within 07 days of this advertisement. You are requested to mention the post applied on the top left come of the envelope / on the subject line.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO COMMUNICATE WITH SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS ONLY.
Manager |Human Resources | Alpha Industries (Pvt) Ltd No: 49/16 | Iceland Building |Galle Road | Colombo 03 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org