We are a leading garment manufacturing company with a 1000 work force, located at Colombo suburb; Homagama. We are specialising in ladies fashion garments for the european market. We now have the following oppertiuiities for you to join with our manufacturing team.
Right candidate will be responsible for the entire cutting process and will ensure availability of cut panels of the right quality and quantity to meet the requirements of the plant. You should ensure to achieve monthly cutting forcast with the correct efficiencies to operate the unit in profitability manner. Also should be a strong team leader to drive the team towards achieving monthly targets within the budgeted cost & timelines. Must be conversed in English.
• You should possess an academic/professional qualification in garment manufacturing. Qualification in textile/fabric technologiy is desireble.
• Ability to achieve monthly cutting plan and maintain correct efficiency levels.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar capacity.
• Ability to work within the given man power budget and achieve targets
• Should have sound knowledge in time-study, method engineering, planning and forcasting to have smooth operation of Cutting division.
• Ability to set targets and to maintain the same with good leadership skills, managed multiple assignments and responsibility under tight deadlines.
An attractive remuneration package in keeping with qualifications and expeiinece will be offered to the right candidate. Please forward CV with your contact numbers and 02 non- related referees details immediately.
APPLY TO :
Human Resource Manager Garment Sendees Meegoda (Pvt) Ltd Watareka. Meegoda. Tel: 011-2859330/34/35
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org