Are you a creative individual? Do you have a way with words and like to write? Are you intrigued by exotic people and places?
If the answer was yes to all of the above, we have a great career opportunity just waiting for you!
eMarketingEye is an Internet marketing agency offering integrated Internet marketing solutions to the hospitality industry. We are a young firm with our feet planted firmly on the ground and our eyes always turned towards the sky. Through hard work and superior client focus, we have quickly become one of Asia’s most renowned Online Marketing Agencies with numerous industry awards and accolades.
Join our team of writers and becoming part of an evolving and revolutionary global industry. Gain insight into the burgeoning world of Online Marketing and become an expert in the Content Management – a fledgling knowledge sphere whose corporate value is set to expand rapidly!
Our services include e-strategy consulting, search marketing, online advertising, email marketing, web development, performance monitoring and Return on Investment (ROI) analysis.
We are always in search of dynamic team players to join our growing organization, who are dedicated, committed and have an undying passion to succeed no matter what they do.
Writing professional content for an international audience is a job for someone whose verbal skills are supplemented by imagination, a thirst for knowledge and a drive to excel. If you have all these qualities, we are more than ready to train you to meet the challenges of writing for a global market!
• Developing highly effective, original and targeted marketing copy for the promotion of our clients who are in the hospitality industry
• Ability to learn and adapt to new writing techniques
• Working in tandem with other divisions and writing & editing creative materials for promotions, direct marketing (email, newsletter), advertisements as well as website content, etc.
• Quick idea generation – the ability to come up with ideas at a moment’s notice
• Delivering within short time frames and meeting tight deadlines
• Reviewing work submitted by freelance writers
• Excellent writing skills in the English language
• Exposure to writing print promotional materials, online web content, press releases and copy to assist advertising and marketing efforts, etc.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Writing skills in foreign languages such as French, German, Spanish, Chinese or Japanese will be an added advantage
• Minimum 1 year experience in creative writing, travel writing, etc.
• Experience in working with the print media would be considered as an advantage
If you have the required qualifications and experience in line with our requirements, we would like to hear from you. An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Please send your complete CV to futureC^emarketingeye.com stating the job code EME0016 on the subject line.