Our client is an internationally-owned sustainable energy business; they are also the exclusive distributor for an internationally patented energy saving technology for refrigerant-based systems in Sri Lanka.They are currently on the lookout for an energetic and dynamic individual to join their organization as a Business Development Executive.The ideal candidate who is a go-getter, and passionate about expanding a new business venture, can apply for the following position.
Business Development Executive (Esoi/i5692 – ill)
The Job Role:
• Promote energy savings technology to the hospitality, retail, healthcare, corporate, government and educational sectors in Sri Lanka;
• Identify and meet with potential customers and explain the benefits of the latest energy and the savings delivered;
• Be the ambassador for the global product;
• Liaise between Technical and Vendor team to ensure that the customer needs are met accordingly;
• Developing prospects for company’s innovative product, thus ensuring that the sales targets are met;
• Independently handle field sales activities, whilst maintaining existing client relationship;
• Maintain high professional standards at all times;
• Carryout other duties assigned by the management.
• Possess a minimum 02-03 years’working experience in business development or sales related business with a proven track record;
• Professional qualification/ Degree in Management/Marketing/International Business from a recognized university/institution is considered an added advantage;
• Experience in the refrigeration/ air conditioning industry would be an added advantage;
• Be a self-motivated and target oriented individual, who is performance driven;
• Have an excellent oral and written communication skills in English, and be able to communicate fluently in Sinhala;
• Good IT Literacy.
The selected candidate has the potential to grow their monthly remuneration to a value of Rs. 200,000.
Location: Colombo- 07
The successful candidate would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with the industry standards and other fringe benefits.
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae and contact details of two non- related referees, quoting the reference number and position on both the cover letter and subject of the e-mail, should reach the following address / email, within seven days of this advert.
KPMG Executive Search (Private) Limited,
32A, Sir Mohamed Macan Markar Mawatha, Colombo 03. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
•O 2015 KPMG Executive Search (Private) Limited is a subsidiary of a sublicensee of KPMG, a Sri Lankan Partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (‘KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.