Empite Solutions (Pvt) Ltd is a well-established IT service provider with an Australian clientele. We focus on innovative and flexible IT services and solutions that enhance business productivity and help startups validate their ideas for market penetration.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to be involved in requirement elicitation, solution design/documentation and client communications for projects across a number of domains. A suitable candidate for this position must have a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Management or other relevant discipline and possess a keen focus towards quality IT solutions.
• Undertaking methodical investigations, analysis, brainstorming, review and documentation of existing or proposed business processes.
• Engage with Australian clients for requirement elicitation, technical consultation, problem solving and other periodic communications.
• Assist management with project planning and phasing on an agile software development environment.
• Work with a variety of existing mobile & web technologies and keep up to date with new technologies in the industry.
• Collaborate with the development, quality assurance and designing teams to ensure that the built solutions meet and exceed client expectations.
• Help startup clients with market positioning of their ideas across various domains: charity, healthcare, travel, telecommunications and media.
• 2-3 years of experience in Business Analysis or related field of work.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills.
• Good understanding of the software development life cycle [knowledge of Agile/scrum methodology will be an added advantage]
• Strong communication: confident speaker, active listener and good writing skills.
• Creativity: the ability to think independently and design innovative solutions.
• Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Sound understanding on UML, Use Cases, User Stories and wireframe designing will be an added advantage.
• A ‘CAN DO’ attitude and a team player.
In addition to a reasonable compensation package, Empite also offers:
• A friendly work culture and environment where you are encouraged to work smarter rather than just working harder.
• The opportunity to work with the latest technologies and startups to build new and innovative products as well as solving challenging problems.
• Community service; from charity related IT solutions to frequent CSR projects for the benefit of the community.
• Health insurance.
Please email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com , stating the post you are applying for in the subject line.
www.empite.com 46/38,4th Floor, Forbes & Walker Building, Navam Mw, Colombo 02