ASSOCIATED MOTORWAYS (PRIVATE) LIMITED
An AMufloim group company
Associated Motorways (Private) Limited, popularly known as AIVIW, a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka for more than 60 years.
AMW is the leading agent in Sri Lanka for world renowned brands such as Nissan, Yamaha, Renault, Suzuki, Suzuki Maruti, Piaggio, BP, Castrol, SONAX, Goodyear and Evergreen The local brands in the portfolio include EPIC, Marathon, Automall, Pitstop and Capital Leasing
The IT arm of AMW is in the process of expanding its services to the group of companies and is looking for a young, dynamic professional to support the SAP team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in the ERP (SAP) implementation and go-live team in shaping generic business propositions.
• Continuously improve existing SAP processes by benchmarking and identifying areas that could deliver value to businesses and users.
• Actively participate in new initiatives and projects arising from growing business needs by recommending and configuring solutions from concept to realization.
• Improve end user knowledge and understanding on SAP by conducting training at AMW and customer sites on a need basis.
• Ensure helpdesk issues are dealt with and resolved within stipulated SLA’s.
• Configuration and maintenance of SAP release strategy.
• Be current with best practices and new developments in SAP.
• Implementation and support in SAP Procurement, Inventory Management, Physical Inventory and valuation under Material Management Module
■ A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or an equivalent qualification.
■ SAP certification would be of great advantage.
■ Project experience in ERP implementation, especially SAP ECC6.0.
■ Experience in an IT department/within an IT company providing ERP consulting service is a must.
■ Good understanding on manufacturing processes. Tyre manufacturing will be of great advantage.
■ Excellent analytical skills, problem solving & customer support skills.
■ Minimum 3 years of industry/field experience and 2 years in a similar position.
In addition to the professionally conducive working environment the selected candidate will be offered an attractive
remuneration package with benefits. Please forward your detailed CV with names and contact details of two non-related referees by email indicating the position within 7 days of this advertisement to:
General Manager- Group Human Resources, Associated Motorways (Private) Limited, 185, Union Place, Colombo 02. Email: email@example.com