National Business Excellence Gold Award Winner and Sri Lanka’s only integrated healthcare solutions provider. Premium International (Pvt) Ltd. is an ISO 9001: 2015 certified entity and is Sri Lanka’s only turnkey healthcare solutions provider. The company has accumulated an illustrious portfolio projects in both the public and private sector, working with various stakeholders. Some of the key highlights have been our constant ability to introduce cutting edge technology to the healthcare industry and the innovative projects we have successfully completed over the past decade.
Being an ICTAD registered Healthcare Engineering Company, we are a mix of dynamic individuals with one common goal: a passion for excellence and results. Our doors are now open for an ambitious individual who is willing to work with us in the capacity of Asst. Manager – Stores.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for Receiving, Dispatching of goods while maintaining relevant documentations
• Maintaining stock levels and making key decisions about stock control and conducting regular audits of the stores physical and practical condition to ensure quality
• Managing ISO 9001: 2015 standards and ensuring compliance at all times
• Ensure effective management of stores while assuring cleanliness
The Ideal Candidate Should Be:
• 3-5 years’ experience in similar capacity
• Part qualifications in Supply Chain Management
• Preferably candidates below 40 years
• Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Computer Literacy
An energizing working environment with an attractive remuneration package will be rewarded to the selected candidate.
Interested applicants are encouraged to forward their applications to following e-mail within 07 days from this advertisement. email@example.com