• Developing strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong selling and negotiation skills
• Client Management
• Delivering Commercial Targets
• Career growth opportunity
• Ensure customer satisfaction with second to none level of service (no Complaints / svc failures) – ensure all IGMs are filed before shipment arrival -100 % adherence of client SOP / QRG and service deliverables as per ocean freight/freight forwarding IOPs
• Ensure all messages pertaining to the queue you handle, should be attended and reverted on time. -Ensure you send appropriate reply on the messages marked to you. -Should go through all the messages even if they are not marked to you.
• All the invoices should be generated within 24hrs of shipment arrival.
• Handle the clearance & transportation activities in liaisons with the relevant agents as designated
• Should have good understanding of terms with all the Government Authorities and carriers we deal.
• Should be aware of the incoterms of logistics in order to be able to handle the jobs effectively.
• Should have good understanding with the clients you deal, so that you can extract additional business from them or can pass on sales lead to Sales staff.
• Live the DAMCO values/mission/vision
Key Performance Indicator
• Daily Performance KPIs around effective system updates & billing
• Outstanding DSO Collection
• Analysis of customer problems and draw accurate conclusion
• Resolve Customer/Vendor Disputes within prescribed time
• Strictly Adherence to SOP / Client requirements
• Upselling of Damco services
Who we are looking for
• Graduate/Professional qualification or equivalent in business or related field
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience from the relevant background.
• The position requires excellent English in written and verbal communication skills
• Execution and commercial Mindset
• Contingency management
• Analytical and organized, ability to focus on details and compare data
• Must possess excellent time management skills to manage high volume in a fast-paced environment
• Strong Networking and Negotiation skills
• Passionate to serve customers
> Last application date: 31 March 2017.
For further information, please contact: Nadeera.Abeykoon@maersk.com.