The truly Sri Lankan telecommunication company
Lanka Bell is a world-class telecommunications operator that provides a full range of telecommunication services to business and residential customers in Sri Lanka. The company revolutionized the Telecommunication industry by introducing CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) technology to the country. Today Lanka Bell has launched the 4G LTE telecommunication solution which is the fastest broadband network with WiFi coverage built in as a standard feature thereby enhancing our services into high speed wireless zones which supports a wide range of telecommunication devices like Android, fixed line phones, laptops and internet connections.
With our State-of-the-art modern Digital network, unmatched customer support and creative advertising, Lanka Bell remains firmly rooted in Sri Lanka as a telecommunications giant that continues to challenge the industry through its unparalleled portfolio of services. Today, Lanka Bell has a subscriber base in excess of 1.4 million and is the second largest fixed line operator in Sri Lanka.
The success of Lanka Bell is driven by our people and our customers who are growing at a rapid pace. We are committed and geared towards developing our employees to cater to the demanding and ever changing customer needs and to always be in the forefront of technology in the Telecommunication industry.
With our continued market growth throughout the island, we are looking for dynamic and energetic people who have initiative and drive together with positive attitudes to take the company to the next level.
• Matters related to money recovery cases, follow up on recoveries, negogiations and court appearences in Tribunals / District Court / Magistrate Court / Appeal Court / High Court & Supreme Court.
• All other Legal work such as drafting and attesting Deeds, Commercial Agreements and attending to Domestic Inquiries and Company Secretarial work, etc.
Qualifications / Skills & Other Requirements.
• Attorney-at-law of the Superme Court
• Notary Public – License to practice in Sinhala and English at Colombo.
• Computer Literate – Sinhala & English will be an added advantage.
• Good command of English.
» Good Writing skills and handling of corrospondence independently
• 3-4 years in related work
Senior Manager – Human Resources
Lanka Bell Limited No; 344, Galle Road, Colombo-03