We are a market leading international Company that has built a strong reputation by developing innovative gymnastics equipment based on research and customer demand. We have a strong reputation worldwide for our superior customer service and high quality products.
We are now looking for a Customer Service & Office Assistant to join our knowledgeable and friendly team to develop and support the business by increasing our customer base and building a stronger more profitable Company.
Customer Service & Office Assistant Main Duties:
• Answer incoming customer enquires via phone and email
• Process customer information and orders received via website, phone and email
• Enhance customer experience by managing order and providing customer support
• Provide guidance and advice on products to match customer needs and create price quotes for customers
• Edit existing files, publications and documents using MS Publisher, Word & Excel
• Create basic campaigns with online platform to advertise company promotions
• Represent the Company at trade events
Customer Service & Office Assistant Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum grade C GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
• Previous experience in a similar office administrative, marketing, sales or customer service role is preferred
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office software (including Word, Excel, Publisher etc.)
• Good skills in using Social Media accounts
• Able to multi-task and work efficiently with an attention to detail
• Full UK driving license
How to apply
Please include your CV and a cover letter stating why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position. Please send these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven’t heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.