RND is a vertically integrated business in the power distribution & cable management systems manufacturing industry RND’s investments cover every aspects of the industry, marking it a major player in local & international markets. RND is a fully owned subsidiary of Niranjan Group of Companies, which is operating in Sri Lanka for the past 30years.
Administration Executive -Female
• Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Exemplary planning and time management skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
• High level verbal and written communications skills in English and Sinhala.
• Discretion and confidentiality
• High School degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
Please forward your detailed CV to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18.08.2016 indicating the position applied for in the subject line.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the selected candidate.
RND Power Technologies (Pvt) Ltd, No.01/01, Old Sub Post Office Land, Watabage, Hirana, Panadura. While we value every application, for practical reasons we can only communicate with short-listed applicants