Mount Lavinia Hotel is the preferred choice for weddings, conferences and for the celebration of important events. We have a vacancy for the following;.
Secretary – Human Resources Department
This position performs varied types of clerical work and office-related duties;
Core responsibilities will include;
• Handle all interdepartmental correspondence, and prepare drafts for Management approval.
• Draft Service Certificates providing employment details of staff, confirmation of employee details for Loan Applications, confirmation of Industrial Training at MLH, Appreciation letters etc.,
• Maintain the filing system where records and documentation should be made available as and when necessary
• Schedule meetings, take down minutes and circulate same to all concerned
• Raise Purchase Requests for all items required by the Department.
• Assist other staff in the Department with secretarial duties on a daily basis.
The ideal candidates should;
• display a positive attitude and commitment.
• possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills in the English Language.
• be a good team player.
• be assertive and confident.
• be able to handle correspondence independently and with the minimum supervision.
• display a high sense of responsibility and be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• be computer literate
• have a methodical approach to work
• possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in a responsible position preferably in the service
Please forward your curriculum vitae with contact details of two non-related referees together with copies of all relevant certificates and a passport sized photograph within 10 days of this advertisement to;
Director Human Resources
Mount Lavinia Hotel, 100, Hotel Road, Mount Lavinia. E-mail :email@example.com
M L H G Vakamfalhf
A member of the Mount Lavinia Hotel Group, Sri Lanka www.mountlaviniahotelgroup.com