The Reservations Executive will be involved in handling Room Reservations and maintaining all records pertaining to reservations electronically.
He / she will handle all queries for rooms and strive to convert each query into a sale, thereby maximizing Room Occupancy and Room Revenue.
The ideal candidates should;
• Have minimum of two years experience in a similar capacity in a reputed Hotel.
• Be able to communicate effectively in English both writing and speaking.
• Possess the ability to work with figures with an analytical mind.
• Be computer literate and methodical.
• Be familiar with Opera / Taurus / Sun Management systems.
• Be willing to work extended hours when required.
• Should posses a sound knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Email.
• Experience in working with OTA websites will be an added advantage.
• Be a team player and able to work in a computerized environment under pressure.
• Should have an outgoing personality and be able to interact with Hotel Guests in the frontline
Interested applicants are required to forward their curriculum vitaes with contact details of two non-related referees together with copies of all relevant certificates and a passport sized photograph within 10 days of this advertisement to;
Director Human Resources
Mount Lavinia Hotel, 100, Hotel Road, Mount Lavinia. E-mail :email@example.com