Mount Lavinia Hotel
No. 100 Hotel Road, Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka
Tel: 94 112 711 711 Fax: 94 112 738 228 & 2 730 726
“200 years of history and memories to last a lifetime”. So say travel critiques from around the world who have experienced the mystical wonders of the Mount Lavinia Hotel.
Mount Lavinia Hotel is the preferred choice for weddings, conferences and celebration of important events. We have a vacancy for the following:
Core responsibilities will include;
• Warmly welcome guests and ensure comfort in their stay at the Hotel.
• Ensure checking-in procedures are done without any delays.
• Assure at all times that VIP and FIT guests and tour operators are well treated.
• Collate necessary reports as per the Hotel procedures.
• Act as the link between the higher management and the guest.
• Work in coordination with the Front Office Manager.
The ideal candidate should;
• Possess a Hotel Management Diploma from a recognized institution.
• Should be smart, proactive and a pleasant individual with a dynamic personality.
• He / She should be between 25-30 years of age, and be familiar with the procedures in a computerized front office environment.
• Have a good command of English, while knowledge of a foreign language would be an advantage.
• 3-5 years experience in a similar or comparable capacity, preferably in a five star hotel, would be a definite plus.
Please forward your curriculum vitae with contact details of two non-related referees together with copies of all relevant certificates and a passport sized photograph within 10 days of this advertisement to;
Director Human Resources Mount Lavinia Hotel, 100, Hotel Road, Mount Lavinia. E-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org
MLHG Vakamfalh? %
A member of the Mount Lavinia Hotel Group, Sri Lanka www.mountlaviniahotelgroup.coma