• Monitors food & beverage standards to ensure reasonable standard production.
• Ensures all outlet kitchens adhere to established standards and policies in hygiene and operation.
• Identifies market needs and trends in terms of food products, quality and quantity.
• Monitors, analyzes and conducts menu engineering (bi-annually) and adjust menus if appropriate. Inputs / leads in actual (hard copy) menu design and development.
• Establishing and conduct effective training programs for all kitchen employees.
• Inspect kitchens, stewarding, outlets, etc. to observe production and preparation methods, as well as sanitation and hygiene.
• Meets regularly with F&B Manager / Supervisor to discuss customer feedback, food quality and quantity, specific menu items and special promotions.
• Develop special menus based on available food, season and estimated business, etc if required.
• Develops new menus and menu costing based on guest orders history and feedback periodically.
• Mange Food cost efficiently.
• 2-4 years’ experience in similar capacity in the hospitality industry.
• Should be able to work hard.
Location – Renaissance (Pvt) Ltd No 821,
Thalangama North, Malabe.
T.P — 0115-554433/0172967355 Email – email@example.com