Position Title : Barista Reports to : Store Manager
Location : Store Approval : Area Manager
Serving handcrafted and high-quality espresso beverages, quality food in an appealing manner & describing & explaining Gloria Jean’s Coffees full range of Whole Bean & Merchandize by connecting to guests with heart, offering an outstanding & personalized service experience in a vibrant store environment by maintaining the cleanliness & Wow! Feeling.
Required Skills & Qualifications
• Passed O.L and AL
• Diploma in related studies added advantage
• Good English written & spoken knowledge
• Able to work under pressure
• Pleasant and pleasing personality
• Self motivator
• Team player
• Availability to work both week days/nights and weekends if required
• Target Oriented Skill
• Experience 111 coffee industry is added advantage
• Minimum 1 year Proven customer service experience preferably 111 a retail / hospitality environment.
• Having a sound understanding of 111 store equipment handling and basic maintenance of equipment as to minimize machine breakdowns and maximize product quality.
Hie selected candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting, challenging & growth oriented working environment with Malar F & B (PVT) Ltd. the master fiancliise partner for Gloria Jean’s Coffees in Sri Lanka. Hie successful candidate will be ottered an attractive remuneration package.
Please email your Curriculum Vitae including names & contact details of two 11011 related referees to reach us within 21 days of this advertisement.
The Human Resources Manager,
MALAR F&B PRIVATE LIMITED
45/1A 2/2 Braybrook Place, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka.
Office – +94777720262
Mail – email@example.com