Established in 1924, Rockland has a portfolio of some of the most admired brands in Sri Lanka. It is one of few companies to have successfully launched their brands internationally.
Our environmentally awarded distillery is the worlds first certified ‘Green Distillery’. The company contributes towards wildlife conservation amongst many other CSR initiatives and is amongst the top ten largest taxpayers in the country. Along with an unblemished history of over 90 years it is one of the most advanced and well-run businesses in Sri Lanka.
At Rockland you will never be a cogwheel, you will be an important part of the great work being done. The company runs very much like a well-oiled modern day .com with the solidarity and strength of nearly a century of excellence and best practice.
We invite Dynamic individuals to join our team.
QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENC E:
1. Age below in 35 years.
2. Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering/chemistry or food science.
3. Minimium 05 years of experience in manufacturing environment (preferably in a bottling plant).
4. Knowledge in erp/5s/lean manufacturing/six sigma is an added advantage.
5. Ability to lead/inspire/coach/motivate employees at all levels and drive the business results with strong customer focus and desire for continual improvements.
6. Good communication and interpersonal skills with strong passion for team work.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
7. Exposure to HACCP, ISO 14000 AND OSHAS.
8. Should be at least a registered auditor for HACCP, ISO 22000:2005.
9. Should have good exposure in manufacturing process, work in a bottling plant will be a distinctive advantage.
10. Periodic review in quality and food safety management system.
11. Responsible for conducting internal audits.
12. Liaise with suppliers/ customer for quality related issue.
13. Handling product complaints and investigate root causes.
14. Ability to control all inspection processes.
15. A good understanding of laboratory instruments and preparation of sop’s.
16. Documenting and data base management of training records, deviations, change control, capa’s and risk assessment register.
17. Lead the verification and validation processes.
18. Liaise with the marketing team for new product and sample approval process.=
19. Responsible for all quality assurance activities such as maintaining HACCP system, inspection of incoming material to finish product, regulatory requirements and quality assurance laboratory.etc.
The factory is located in a beautiful location about an hour away from Colombo and sits in a wonderful work environment. An attractive package with benefits awaits the correct candidate.
If you think you possess the above qualifications and experience to take up the challenge, please forward your CV with contact details of two non-related referees to email@example.com or mail it to the address given below.
Head of Human Resources & Administration Rockland Distilleries (Private) Ltd 160/24, Kirimandala Mawatha Colombo 05 Sri Lanka.