In this role, you will;
– Closely work with the Development and project teams to deliver a bug free application.
– Work according to the QA best practices and standards with right attitude.
– Develop effective, reusable and maintainable test deliverable.
– Navigate through technical/ high level design documents to extract system requirement and define test coverage.
– Identify and report requirement issues and get corrected.
– Ensure maximum test coverage of the application.
– Defect reporting and participating in triage meetings.
– Actively work on smoke testing, system testing, regression testing, defect re-testing and sanity testing.
– Keep test cases up to date with changing requirements and additions.
– Execute automated tests on demand will be an advantage.
– Continuously providing daily update and maintain the transparency of the progress.
– Work with minimum dependency.
– BS/ MS Degree in computer science, engineering or a related field.
– Proven experience of minimum 2-3 years in Software Quality Assurance.
– Experience in automation in Selenium WebDriver in Java will be an added advantage.
– In depth knowledge in Java-OOP concepts is a plus.
– Database experience (MSSQL and SQL preferred).
– Experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing and regression testing.
– Experience working with Agile/ SCRUM Methodology.
– Experience in REST API testing and performance testing will be an added advantage.
– Working knowledge in Jira or any other similar tools.
An attractive salary package awaits the right candidate Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and mention the post applied for in the subject line