We believe that life can be enriched through electricity. We put together Sri Lankan ingenuity with the world’s leading
technologies to solve the toughest challenges in the sphere of electricity.
We are on the look out for success driven, value led individuals, who are “out of the box” thinkers with electrifying personalities and a passion for success. If you see yourself reflected in these sentences, then write to us
Product Engineer- Cable & Switchgear
1. Evaluate raw material of Cable / low voltage switchgear production and assure compliance of the product relevant standards.
2. Enhance product testing facilities.
3. Liaise with sales and marketing teams and cater to the market requirements
4. Involve in troubleshooting throughout the process with QA, Manufacturing, Sales and Procurement teams.
5. Identify new product certification requirements and coordinate to have certificates in time.
You should ideally…
6. Be qualified B.Sc. Electrical Engineering.
7. Have thorough understanding on SLS/IEC/BS and other cable/ low voltage switchgear related standards.
8. Have two years working experience in a Cable manufacturing environment.
9. Be familiar with Quality management systems such as ISO 9001.
10. Have excellent communication and writing skills in English.
11. Be computer literate on MS office.
Quality Assurance Supervisor – Cable
12. Manage product testing as per the international and local standards to ensure proper quality levels.
13. Carryout testing of incoming raw material and publish results.
14. Carryout in-process and final inspection at the manufacturing process.
15. Maintain records as per ISO 9001 and attend to internal audits.
16. Prepare documents for product and process certifications. You should ideally…
17. Have Good Passes in G.C.E. A/L.
18. Have four year working experience in a Cable manufacturing environment.
19. Be competent in written English.
20. Be fully or partly qualified with any technical qualification..
21. Be computer literate on MS office.
22. Have good inter-personal relationships ,team work and organizing skills.
To apply please e mail your cv with a recent photograph together with the contact details of ion – related referees to email@example.com indicating the position applied for the subject, within 7 days of this advertisement.
Chief People Officer
Orel Corporation Pvt.Ltd. No.34, Old Road, Navinna, Maharagama.